Enjoy the friendly atmosphere of an independent, family operated marina, situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty where the Hambleden valley meets the river Thames near Henley.
We offer a range of picturesque moorings suitable for classic launches, small and medium sized cruisers as well as some moorings for narrow boats.
We offer mainland or island moorings. Our mainland moorings are some of the best on the Thames combining convenience, security and beautiful surroundings. These moorings are priced around £350 per meter per annum inc. VAT. Our island moorings offer the same great location, just a short paddle from our slipway in one of our dinghies. These are priced at around £230 per metre inc. VAT. We also offer some seasonal small boat storage ashore. Please note that a minimum charge of 7 metres does apply; however this can be reduced for smaller boats in some moorings at our discretion.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further details of our moorings, facilities or services; or if you would like to organise a viewing.
Facilities & Services:
- Toilets, showers, Elsan disposal
- Ample and convenient car parking
- Electricty points (included with summer mainland moorings and reasonable usage policy)
- Winter storage on hard, or on sheltered floating pontoons
- Hose points, some of which are frost proof and left on through the winter
- Seasonal small boat storage ashore
- Marine Engineering
- Varnishing and woodwork
- Full workshop facilites
- Henley Regatta Moorings